What does a LDA do?
- Meet Harvest Hope Food Bank Partnering Agency Requirements
- Directs applicants to the site
- Volunteers to distribute boxes
- Pre-screen applicants and fill out proper paperwork
- Maintain caseload
- Communicate with the Senior Feeding Program Coordinator
- Send monthly report to Harvest Hope Food Bank by the 1st of the month
- Re-certify applicants every six months
- Attend Senior Feeding Program Training once a year
What does Harvest Hope Food Bank do?
- Deliver pre-packed boxes to distribution site every month
- Conducts a new Senior Feeding Program Training for each site
- Provides support to LDA site
- Provides paperwork and training to LDA site
Advantages to Being a LDA Senior Feeding Program Site:
- Efficient distribution to senior citizens in 2 hours or less
- No need for storage
- Boxes are pre-packed
- Senior Citizens are pre-qualified
Get more information about the Senior Feeding Program click here.