Pantry and Operations Schedule Changes for November
October 29, 2020
As we move into the holiday season, we will have various changes to our operations schedule. Please be mindful of the dates we will be open and make plans accordingly.
We will be closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 in honor of Thanksgiving.
If you're visiting to receive food assistance:
- Please clean out your trunk *before* arriving. We need this space to load food items into your car. If your trunk does not open, you will be asked to pull over to the parking lot, your food will be brought to you in a shopping cart, and you will be asked to load your own car to keep volunteers and staff safe.
- Please remain inside your vehicle at all times.
- Please bring and have your photo ID ready.
- You're eligible to return after 30 days.
- We are serving one family per car.
- If you are a bus rider or walker, please follow signs to the designated area to be served.
Pantry Schedule for November
Our drive-thru food pantry will be open in the Midlands and Upstate on the following days from 9 am - 1 pm:
- Monday, November 16
- Wednesday, November 18
- Monday, November 23
- Tuesday, November 24
- Wednesday, November 25
- Monday, November 30
If you have any questions, you can call 803.254.4432 x 1132 for the Midlands, 843.661.0826 x 2101 for the Pee Dee, and 864.281.3995 x 3116 for the Upstate. If you need food assistance outside of these days, you can find help here.