Harvest Hope Kicks off Spread the Love Peanut Butter Drive
February 12, 2020
In the spirit of February and the month of love, Harvest Hope Food Bank is looking to the community to “Spread the Love” and donate 1,000 jars of peanut butter by the end of the month.
Peanut butter is one of the most frequently requested items by food banks because it is kid-friendly, shelf-stable, and protein-rich.
“With over thousands of our neighbors struggling with food insecurity, we count on the community to help us spread the love to these families who are spread too thin,” says Wendy Broderick, Harvest Hope CEO.
Community members looking to donate jars of peanut butter can drop off donations at the locations listed below. Since glass can break easily, we appreciate your donations of plastic jars of peanut butter.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank, 2220 Shop Road, Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 631-4 Promenade Place, Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 68-A Harbison Blvd Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 3300 Forest Drive, Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 8504 Two Notch Road, Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 4732 Devine Street, Columbia
- Mattress Firm, 5416-A Sunset Blvd, Lexington
- Mattress Firm, 5449-A Sunset Blvd., Lexington
- Harvest Hope Food Bank, 2513 West Lucas Street, Florence
- Mattress Firm, 2100 West Evans Street, Florence
- Mattress Firm, 1280-1 Broad Street, Sumter
- Harvest Hope Food Bank, 2818 White Horse Road, Greenville
- Shannon Harvey: Allstate Insurance, 16 Berryblue Ct., Simpsonville
- Ashley Harper: Allstate Insurance, 1004 W. Georgia Road, Suite A, Simpsonville
Donations can also be made through Harvest Hope’s Amazon Wishlist’s below. Each location has its own wish list with the specific shipping address for that location. Please choose your location below.
Monetary donations can be made online here. For a donation of $15, you can provide 12 jars of peanut butter.
If your organization or business would like to host a peanut butter drive or be a collection point, please send an email to email@example.com.