Volunteer Opportunities are Available at all Harvest Hope Branches
Harvest Hope utilizes nearly 11,000 volunteers a year in order to keep operations running at our facilities. Last year, volunteers put in more than 66,000 hours of service saving over $1.3 million in staffing costs!
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
Please click "Get Started" below to see available shifts and register.
Beginning Monday, February 28, Harvest Hope will no longer require the use of face masks while on the premises. Please be mindful of your health and others. If you feel sick, please stay home and visit at a later date.
>> Once you have created a profile, you will be prompted to complete an application and waiver.
- What are the volunteer requirements?
- Must be 11 years of age or older. (Ages 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult. 16+ may volunteer on their own.)
- Must complete a volunteer application.
- Must complete a volunteer orientation.
- Must complete a safety waiver.
All requirements can be completed online when a volunteer is first registered.
- Can my group come and volunteer?
Absolutely! We welcome groups in size of 5 to 25 and ages 11 and up. Please complete the Group Volunteer Interest Form and someone will be in touch soon.
- Can I complete my court ordered community service hours at Harvest Hope?
Yes, on a case by case basis. Please complete the Court Ordered Community Service Form and someone will review your request and be in touch within 1-3 business days.
- What should I wear to my volunteer shift?
All volunteers are required to wear closed toe shoes and masks. We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Please be aware that all of our locations are working warehouses which means the indoor temperatures are going to reflect the outdoor temperatures.