How You Can Help During the COVID-19 Crisis
March 16, 2020
On Friday Governor McMaster declared a state of emergency in South Carolina. And yesterday, he closed all public schools until at least the end of the month.
The steps our state and federal government are taking to fight the Coronavirus crisis are important and necessary. However, these decisions are having real world impacts on families who now have to care for their kids when they are typically at work. This means missed hours and pay, and even less funds to put food on the table. Harvest Hope is here to help, but we need you, too.
- Make a monetary donation online - every little bit makes a difference.
- Mail a check to our P.O. Box at P.O. Box 451, Columbia, SC 29202
- Make a purchase on our Amazon Wishlist - all items are sent directly to our branches without you having to go out and shop. Choose the location you want to support below:
- Host a virtual food drive - Gather your colleagues, team members, organization or church members and host a virtual food drive. You don’t have to leave your house to shop and you can still help our neighbors in need. Email to get set-up today.
- Sign up to be a Crisis Volunteer at our Midlands or Upstate branch. Please only sign up for one shift per week.