ERP Inventory Quality and Assurance Manager
The ERP Inventory Quality and Assurance Manager is responsible for our NetSuite, Waerlinx and integrated enterprise resource planning systems. This is a hands-on technical and leadership position that requires a strong understanding of our business models, technical systems and how they interact within the finance, programs, and warehouse operations business teams. This role is responsible for partnering with various departments across the organization to enhance and improve our environment, perform ongoing maintenance, provide daily support, lead continual service improvements and integration projects as it relates to inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP-related issues including, but not limited to, system performance, user permissions and error messages.
- Analyze, document, and make recommendations to management for continuous improvement.
- Develop procedures to ensure data integrity across all systems integrated with the NetSuite environment and resolve discrepancies as it relates to inventory.
- Creating scheduled, automated, and ad-hoc reports for ERP users to provide accurate and clear views of data.
- Partners with the Food Solicitor, Procurement and Receiving Teams to manage internal operations for the receiving and inventorying of product.
- Support operational excellence by contributing to the continuous improvement of the environment, processes, and procedures.
- Oversees inventory management and reconciliation for all branch locations, including ensuring timely cycle counts and follow up, inventory reviews, correction of any discrepancies.
- Manages monthly inventory processes for all branch locations.
- Examines inventory levels to determine shortages and regularly communicates with Procurement, Department Directors, Fulfillment Team, MFP Specialist, and Grants Coordinator to determine shipments and deliveries to replenish inventory.
- Creates detailed reports for adjustments, inventory operations and stock levels.
- Transforms data into meaningful and actionable information by developing new metrics and defined activities that will drive improvement.
- Conducts data analysis, trend identification, troubleshooting and follow up on corrective actions.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain customizations of ERP systems to meet evolving business needs including workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards, form layouts and commerce portal.
- Serves as HHFB’s subject matter expert on inventory and ERP systems.
HHFB Team Member Accountabilities
- Demonstrates a commitment to the HHFB mission and to fighting to end hunger in South Carolina.
- Displays a desire to work with culturally diverse populations using a compassionate, collaborative, and respectful approach.
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and communicating process and safety improvements.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures, including reporting all unsafe acts and behaviors, safety hazards, incidents, or accidents immediately.
- Acknowledges that HHFB team members are considered emergency responders and may be called in to perform regular or emergent duties in instances of a federal, state or locally declared emergency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Logistics, Data Analytics or a related field, or 5+ years equivalent experience managing ERP systems.
- Five years of inventory management experience, preferably within the food industry.
- 6+ years of ERP administration and technical support, with a strong preference for NetSuite functional administration experience including Suite Commerce Advanced, Sales, Financial, Inventory, Purchasing and Warehouse Management modules.
- Practical experience in the analysis, design, and implementation of technical projects, including experience with the completion of business and functional design documents.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- High level of communication skills; professional and diplomatic ability to converse among multiple departments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to develop, nurture, grow, and enable strengths within teams to promote success.
- Experience working closely with internal management groups and ability to provide support as well as monitoring for results.
- Analytical skills and ability to run technical reports and draw insight to lead decision making.
- Understanding of the impact of quality on the financial performance of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to adapt focus according to changing priorities and competing levels of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the tasks outlined in this job description.
This position is set both an office and a warehouse environment with varying temperatures, including freezers and outdoor weather conditions. The position is required to sit, stand, bend, twist, carry and lift objects up to 30 to 50 pounds. With forklift traffic in the facility and product stacked and stored throughout, this position requires someone who is mobile and who can hear and watch for traffic and normal hazards of a warehouse environment. Traveling during the day is required. Occasionally, this role must respond to organizational needs outside of normal working hours.
Harvest Hope Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and embraces a philosophy that recognizes and values diversity. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and promote a talented diverse workforce in a culture where all employees will contribute to their fullest potential. This description provides information regarding the essential functions of the designated job and the general nature and level of work associated with the position. It should not be interpreted to describe all the duties whose performance may be required of such employees or be used to limit the nature and extent of assignments the individual may be given. This position description does not constitute an employment agreement or contract.