Below is a list of a few of food drives occurring around our state. Please consider dropping off canned goods at one of these locations to help feed families in need this holiday season.
- Allstate, 16 Berryblue Ct, Simpsonville or 1004 W Georgia Road, Suite A, Simpsonville
- Blackstream International Real Estate, 103 N. Main Street, Greenville or 20 Overbrook Court, Ste 400, Greenville
- Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, 3250 Harden Street Ext., Suite 100, Columbia
- GreenLife Wellness, 527 Mills Ave, #201A, Greenville
- Greenville County Library (All locations)
- Jason’s Deli, 823 Gervais Street, Columbia
- Pet Paradise (Pet Food Only), 615 Congaree Road, Greenville
- Southern Om, 1140 Woodruff Road, Greenville or 1116 South Main Street, Suite D, Greenville
- The Enclave at Fariview, 630 Fairview, Simpsonville
*Please call us for information on how to donate frozen products.
If you are a retailer, wholesaler or manufacturer interested in donating product and/or fresh produce, please contact Doug Groendyke, at (803) 254-4432 ext. 1105 you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept home-canned or jarred products, including homemade baby food; cans without labels (donations must be in their original packaging); opened products; or deer meat unless it is processed by a licensed processor. Local venison processor is 601 Deer Processing (Ft. Motte).