We accept the following items for donation at any of our 3 locations Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4 pm:
- non perishable foods
- baby supplies (diapers, wipes, formula, foods- No jars)
- hygiene supplies (soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner)
- feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads)
- adult diapers
- paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins)
- cleaning supplies (Chlorox wipes, sprays, toilet items, dish detergent, etc.)
You can also drop off items at any of the our partner locations below:
Mattress Firm Locations
- 368-A Harbison Blvd Columbia, SC 29212
- 3300 Forest Drive, Columbia, SC 29204
- 8504 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223
- 4732 Devine Street, Columbia, SC 29209
- 5416-A Sunset Blvd, Lexington, SC 29072
- 5449-A Sunset Blvd., Lexington, SC 29072
- 2580 David McLeod Blvd Florence, SC 29501
- 2100 West Evans St., Florence, SC 29501
- 1280-1 Broad Street, Sumter, SC 29150
Ashley Harper: Allstate Insurance, 1004 W. Georgia Rd., Suite A, Simpsonville, SC 29680
Shannon Harvey: Allstate Insurance, 16 Berryblue Ct., Simpsonville, SC 29680
*Please call us for information on how to donate frozen products.
If you are a retailer, wholesaler or manufacturer interested in donating product and/or fresh produce, please contact Doug Groendyke, at (803) 254-4432 ext. 1105 you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept home-canned or jarred products, including homemade baby food; cans without labels (donations must be in their original packaging); opened products; or deer meat unless it is processed by a licensed processor. Local venison processor is 601 Deer Processing (Ft. Motte).